Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm Back!!



Hello, hello! I'm back, I'm still here, I'm married, and yes, I'm alive! (in case you were wondering...) Been absent so long, but things have been so very busy - getting married, the honeymoon, moving into our new house - and we just got internet here at our log house yesterday evening! What a blessing.

The wedding was story-book perfect. At least, it seemed that way to me. I was walking around in a haze of happiness all day. I felt like God was shining his face upon us - there were so many things that came together so wonderfully at the last minute and just all made the most lovely wedding day I could have ever dreamed up.

So - pictures!!! I have so many pictures I want to share with you, so there will be an upcoming long series of posts all about the wedding. I won't promise that they will be in chronological order, but if you keep reading eventually you will get the whole story! :)

To be continued - very soon!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

So good to hear form you! Eagerly looking forward to lots of wonderful photos:)
xoxo!

Kristin said...

I was just thinking about you the other day! :) It's good to see you post again and I can't wait to hear about and see pictures of your wedding.

~Kristin

Robin's Egg Bleu said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the photos!

a Matula ikrek said...

Congratulations Atlanta and Jordan, all the best for you for your life! Live happily ever after! :o)
Looking forward to see more wedding and new house pictures and hear the stories! :o)

Emily Ann Putzke said...

Yay!!!

Tasha said...

I can't wait to see the photos!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails