Saturday, July 10, 2010

Awesome Medieval Costume Site!


...unfortunately the site is in Swedish. Okay - it's still completely awesome. You don't need to know Swedish to use the handy-dany pattern diagram printable PDF files. You can, however, use the Bing Translator to at least get an idea of what is being said. (do expect some funny English sentence results, though!!)


My brothers about went crazy when they saw this. They love the 100-years-war time period as much as I do!


Perfect pattern start for making my Isabelle of Croye dress! (more on that some other time...)

I've been wanting to do a medieval dress with lots of buttons. Excellent!!

If you have drafted patterns before - the diagrams will be really nice to have! I can't wait to try this one out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Atlanta! I finally made your much deserved (and much overdue!) award banner for the Peter Pan event. You can get it here:
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr148/NibsTheScot/seamstress-banner-ppevent.jpg
Enjoy, and thanks so much for participating!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails